“Marketing strategy will impact every piece of your business – and it should be tied to every piece of your business.”
– Brandon Anderson, Chief Strategist of Ceralytics
It makes sure that you’ve got the right foundation and designed the right outcome.
So many businesses are spending money on advertising, brochures, sponsorship and social media without knowing if that’s money well spent and without measuring the return on that investment.
It’s like buying some wood, screws and bricks and hoping that you’ll be able to build a house.
A marketing strategy is your blueprint for success. It makes sure that you’ve got the right foundation and designed the right outcome. Your blueprint also ensures you’re only paying for exactly what you need to get the house you want.
That’s why Recon puts strategy first. We make sure that you’re clear on who and what your company aims to be before we look at how to make that happen.
- Who are you?
- Where have you come from?
- Where are you hoping to go?
- What does your company do?
- What products, services and extras do you offer your customer?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and threats are you facing?
- Who is your target audience?
- What problem does your business solve for them?
- Who is the decision maker and who are the influencers?
- What does your industry look like?
- Who are your key competitors?
- What are they doing well or poorly?
- What is your company mission, vision and values?
- If we distilled your brand down to one word, what would that word be and why?
- What are your top company objectives?
- What should your marketing objectives be to achieve your company objectives?