Your website is your storefront to the world.
Is your window display attracting customers?
If you don’t have a website, or if your website is dated, you’re missing out on customers.
Even if you have a Facebook or Google Maps listing, most customers want to see your website to check that you’re legitimate and that you offer what they’re looking for.
We can build you a website on the following platforms:
There are seven key considerations when building a great website:
- Make sure you understand why you have a website.
- What is the purpose of your website? Is it for brand awareness? To sell you product? To let the world know what you offer?
- You need to know who your website is talking to. A website that speaks to teenage boys will look and feel very different to a website that speaks to grandmothers.
- You also need to know who your website is not speaking to. You’ll see greater success when you really understand who is and is not your target audience.
- Navigation needs to be simple, obvious and intuitive.
- When someone visits your website, they need to be able to quickly and easily find what they’re looking for, otherwise they’ll leave.
The look and feel
- This is your website and it should reflect your brand and personality.
- Visitors to your website should understand who you are from the way your website looks.
High Quality Images
- If your images aren’t good, your website won’t look good.
- There are plenty of free, high-quality, royalty free images available.
- It’s also easy to take high quality photos on your phone with a little understanding.
The right fonts
- Make sure your font looks like it was a choice, not a default.
- Your font should match your look and feel and be legible.
The right words
- The words you choose reflect your brand and personality.
- They should also reflect the way your audience wants to be spoken to and what they understand.